Sunday 2 September 2012

White chocolate macadamia nut cookies :)

Today I finally managed to buy macadamia nuts - which, believe me, is not an easy task in my country...
Of course I instantly set my mind on baking some delicious macadamia cookies:) In this post I present you with the result of my white chocolate macadamia nut cookie adventure :D





Ingredients
2 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cups ground almonds 
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup margarine, melted
1/4 cup honey
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1/2 bar of white chocolate, chopped
1 cup blueberries
some brown sugar for sprinkling the cookies



Directions

Combine the melted margarine with 1 tbsp vanilla. Add whole wheat flour, ground almonds and baking soda. Mix until combined and add white chocolate. Make round cookies on a peace of parchment paper, gently fold in the blueberries  into the cookies and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake in 180°C for about 8 minutes or until golden, enjoy - as always;)

I dedicate this recipe to all those cookie monsters around the world!:D


No comments:

Post a Comment